– This Commission Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into between The Vendor and Innovative Alliances.
– The Parties hereby agree that Innovative Alliances is authorized to promote the services and products (Books) of the vendor.
– The Parties agree that the prices of the product will be set by the Vendor. The company Innovative Alliances would not set the price but would take a fixed commission rate from the sale of the product.
– This Agreement shall be effective on the date of approval, as indicated by ticking ‘yes’ on the Commission Agreement Form (hereinafter referred to as the “Effective Date”). A fixed commission rate of 20% would be deducted from the sale of the product and the Vendor would get the value of 80% of the sale price of the product.
– The Parties hereby agree that the company Innovative Alliances would receive a fixed commission of 20 percent on a sale of the product. If the commission earning change the Vendor would be notified and would have to agree to the new terms of the contract.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
– Hereby, the Parties agree that this is a non-exclusive agreement and that the Parties are regarded as independent contractors.
– This Agreement may be terminated if any of the following occurs:
- Immediately, if one of the Parties breaches this Agreement.
- At any given time by providing written notice to the other party fourteen  days prior to terminating the Agreement.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
– Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiation.
– The Parties agree that Innovative Alliances would publish on its website, through the posting of a Revised Commission Agreement, any amendments to the Agreement.
The company Innovative Alliances would pay the value the vendor would receive within a month of the sale date/invoice date. The amount earned would be sent to the vendors account that was used upon signing with the company.
– The Parties hereby agree not to assign any of the responsibilities in this Agreement to a third party unless such is consented to by both Parties in writing.
– This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.