Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Innovative Alliances!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Innovative Alliance Services’s Website, located at https://www.innovativealliances.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Innovative Alliances if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Innovative Alliance Services and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Innovative Alliances. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Innovative Alliances for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Innovative Alliances
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Innovative Alliances
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Innovative Alliances
- Redistribute content from Innovative Alliances
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Innovative Alliance Services does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Innovative Alliance Services,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Innovative Alliance Services shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Innovative Alliance Services reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Innovative Alliance Services a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Innovative Alliance Services; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Innovative Alliance Services. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Innovative Alliance Services’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
– This Commission Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into between The Vendor and Innovative Alliances.
– The Parties hereby agree that Innovative Alliances is authorized to promote the services and products (Books) of the vendor.
– The Parties agree that the prices of the product will be set by the Vendor. The company Innovative Alliances would not set the price but would take a fixed commission rate from the sale of the product.
– This Agreement shall be effective on the date of approval, as indicated by ticking ‘yes’ on the Commission Agreement Form (hereinafter referred to as the “Effective Date”). A fixed commission rate of 20% would be deducted from the sale of the product and the Vendor would get the value of 80% of the sale price of the product.
– The Parties hereby agree that the company Innovative Alliances would receive a fixed commission of 20 percent on a sale of the product. If the commission earning change the Vendor would be notified and would have to agree to the new terms of the contract.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
– Hereby, the Parties agree that this is a non-exclusive agreement and that the Parties are regarded as independent contractors.
– This Agreement may be terminated if any of the following occurs:
- Immediately, if one of the Parties breaches this Agreement.
- At any given time by providing written notice to the other party fourteen  days prior to terminating the Agreement.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
– Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiation.
– The Parties agree that Innovative Alliances would publish on its website, through the posting of a Revised Commission Agreement, any amendments to the Agreement.
The company Innovative Alliances would pay the value the vendor would receive within a month of the sale date/invoice date. The amount earned would be sent to the vendors account that was used upon signing with the company.
– The Parties hereby agree not to assign any of the responsibilities in this Agreement to a third party unless such is consented to by both Parties in writing.
– This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.